View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Second Silent Hill film to be in 3D

Rate this Entry

Ahhh, Silent Hill. You used to scare the crap out of me. Now only Silent Hill 2 only scares the crap out of me, while the others just either manage to make me laugh or frustrate me to no end. Both could be said for the Silent Hill movie as well, with an added bonus of making me utter "amazing" when I saw Pyramid Head for the first time.

So, those who are looking forward to the second Silent Hill film will be glad (or not) to know a few things. First off, the film will be titled Silent Hill: Revelations 3D, which of course means the film will be filmed in 3D. Micheal J. Bassett (Solomon Kane) will be writing and directing the film, and the lead character will be Heather Mason, which means that the film will probably stick closer to the story of Silent Hill 3. So yeah, Silent Hill 2 is safe...for now.

I didn't really enjoy the story of the first Silent Hill movie, but the overall presentation was pretty close to the games themselves. Maybe with a new director and writer, we can get an enjoyable, and more importantly, scarier movie this time. And if not, we've always got Silent Hill 8 to hold out for!

- via IGN

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Second Silent Hill film to be in 3D" to Digg Submit "Second Silent Hill film to be in 3D" to del.icio.us Submit "Second Silent Hill film to be in 3D" to StumbleUpon Submit "Second Silent Hill film to be in 3D" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp