View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Rate this Entry

Image courtesy of Ubisoft

I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up much with the Assassin's Creed franchise. I totally missed out on the showing of Brotherhood at E3, and the announcement and commencement of the beta totally flew over my head. I don't even know what Brotherhood is all about, but slap "free" on something and it get's me interested.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be receiving free and exclusive to the PS3 DLC. Coined "Copernicus Conspiracy", the DLC follows the astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus as he'll be giving extra assignments to Ezio, which tie into the heliocentric philosophy, which basically states that the earth wasn't the center of the universe.

The DLC will drop on November 16, 2010, the same day Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will drop in stores. Any PS3 owners excited for this?

- via Playstation Blog

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" to Digg Submit "PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" to del.icio.us Submit "PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" to StumbleUpon Submit "PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood" to Google

Categories
Sony

Comments

If only they would release free DLC for a game worth playing ... call me a dreamer.
    Yeah, I didn't like Assassin's Creed 2 very much, but I've heard almost nothing but good things about the beta, and to be honest, I never hear good things about any beta's, ever.

Retro Gaming RoundUp