View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming to the US as a Playstation 3 Exclusive

Rate this Entry

No More Heroes; I can't I've played it myself, but of all the footage I've seen, and of the various testimony I've read, I can assume it's something people want to play. Now, the PS3 users of North America can, and with their new Move controllers.

No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise is coming to the US, exclusively for the PS3. The ex-Japanense exclusive HD remake of the cult hit Wii game will feature high resolution graphics, extra bosses, new gameplay modes, and Move support. There are also general upgrades to be expected as well, such as improved A.I. and (hopefully) ease of control.

Although I can't really see how one would play the game on the Xbox 360 (don't go there with Kinect. That's a road leading to a AO raiting), it's still sad to see the Japanese Xbox 360 version won't be making the jump as well, especially since they are keeping a regular control scheme for those not in with the motion controls. In any case, expect to see No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise drop in stores sometime in 2011.

- Via Playstation Blog

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming to the US as a Playstation 3 Exclusive" to Digg Submit "No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming to the US as a Playstation 3 Exclusive" to del.icio.us Submit "No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming to the US as a Playstation 3 Exclusive" to StumbleUpon Submit "No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Coming to the US as a Playstation 3 Exclusive" to Google

Categories
Sony

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp