View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Plants vs Zombies coming to the DS

Rate this Entry

You all know about Plants vs Zombies. I don't need to tell you how hilariously addicting it is; if you haven't experienced for yourself, you should probably go plop down the 10 bucks it cost on Steam, right now. Then you'll go buy it on Xbox Live. Then you'll go buy it for your iDevices, all of them.

And in 2011, you will go buy it for your Nintendo DS.

Plants vs Zombies is coming to the Nintendo DS, and with some new features as well, such as new Achievements, and some new minigames. The game will also ship with vs multiplayer, which I hear is all the rage over on XBLA.

So there you have it. PopCap has officially created another Plants Vs Zombies that will steal your money...and whatever precious, valuable time you have left. Can't wait for the 3DS version!

- Via GoNintendo

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Plants vs Zombies coming to the DS" to Digg Submit "Plants vs Zombies coming to the DS" to del.icio.us Submit "Plants vs Zombies coming to the DS" to StumbleUpon Submit "Plants vs Zombies coming to the DS" to Google

Comments

I'm not too sure how I feel about this. Don't get me wrong, I adore Plants vs. Zombies, and if there's a market for it, more power to them. People who haven't played it should get it, because it's worth the time and money. It's a great game, and we've all been saying that since May of '09.

But at the same time, I have to wonder about releasing the same game this many times over such a long period of time. If they all dropped at the same time, it'd be understandable, but two years after the original release?

This is something that I'm just not sure about.

Retro Gaming RoundUp