View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Bioshock 2 DLC

Rate this Entry

Image Courtesy of Elder-Geek

You know, you could sit there and wait for Bioshock: Infinite, or you could go play Bioshock 2. The story might not be as strong, but it's still a good game, and if you're an Xbox Live Gold Member, discounted DLC is always a bonus.

Major Nelson let loose the XBL: Deal Of The Week, which just happens to be DLC for Bioshock 2. While there's no Minerva's Den, there are some deals on some of the map packs and general expansions. Plus, you can get the cute little Watchface Big Daddy doll for your Avatar for 160 MSP.

So, if you already have Bioshock 2, but none of the multiplayer DLC, nows you chance to pick it up for cheap!

- Via Major Nelson

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Bioshock 2 DLC" to Digg Submit "Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Bioshock 2 DLC" to del.icio.us Submit "Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Bioshock 2 DLC" to StumbleUpon Submit "Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Bioshock 2 DLC" to Google

Categories
Microsoft

Comments

You know, I never really got the allure of Bioshock. Especially when Ken Levine has said time and time again that he wanted desperately to do another System Shock game, but 2K didn't think that the gaming public at large would get it. So instead of Bioshock we got a "spiritual successor" to System Shock 2. Which is great and all, but ultimately we got a long winded self serving diatribe about why Ayn Rand was the greatest person that ever lived, all wrapped around an engine that only made it entertaining to use magic (plasmids), and made guns patently useless. While I'm sure that appealed to some people at the time, I thought the whole thing was a little over it's own head, and the combat and lack of exploration bored the hell out of me. When it got around to Bioshock 2, I simply didn't care.

Retro Gaming RoundUp