View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

The Voice Of Duke Nukem to be in Conduit 2

Rate this Entry

Who is Jon St. John? Well, to some, he's know as Big The Cat, but to those who are awesome, he's mothereffin' Duke Nukem. And now, to those who pick the Conduit 2 in February of 2011, he'll be known as Agent Micheal Ford.

Sega confirmed that one of my favorite voice actors of all time who's name I could not for the life of me remember is voicing the protagonists of the exclusive Wii shooter. No word on whether Agent Ford will be spouting off ludicrous one liners as he kills aliens, but hey, a man can dream.

Now excuse me while I go watch the video up above and proceed to laugh my head off. Repeatedly.

- Via Nintendo World Report

Submit "The Voice Of Duke Nukem to be in Conduit 2" to Digg Submit "The Voice Of Duke Nukem to be in Conduit 2" to del.icio.us Submit "The Voice Of Duke Nukem to be in Conduit 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Voice Of Duke Nukem to be in Conduit 2" to Google

Categories
Nintendo

Comments

We will be interviewing Jon St. John on an upcoming RetroGamingRoundup.com Podcast so stay tuned. Should be a good one!
    Well, I guess I'll have to play Conduit 2.

Also - that's awesome; I'm a big fan of his stuff. Can't wait to hear the podcast.

Retro Gaming RoundUp