View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is Happening.

Rate this Entry

Whoa.

Now, I played the first Ace Attorney a while ago, and had immense fun with that. It let me get yell at my DS, and that was enough for me. I haven't played a Professor Layton game, but I hear they are good fun, and I could always use more puzzle games, especially when I'm done with Super Scribblenauts.

Level 5 had the of so awesome idea of mixing the two together today.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney (as we're calling it here, it's official Japanese name is Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban) will feature a gameplay style consisting of puzzles with contradictions, with a story being based around both the Professor and Phoenix Wright coming together in a medieval city called Labyrinth City, where, as usual, bad things are happening and it's up to our two heroes to find out what's up.

More details are coming tomorrow, on a special teaser site Level 5 already has up, and it's coming to the 3DS. As usually with Level 5 stuff, the art looks amazing, so I'm already interested. How about you?

-Via Andriasang

Mclean Oshiokpekhai
GameGavel.com News Editor
Follow Daxelman on Twitter

Submit "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is Happening." to Digg Submit "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is Happening." to del.icio.us Submit "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is Happening." to StumbleUpon Submit "Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is Happening." to Google

Updated 20-10-10 at 03:23 by Mclean Oshiokpekhai (Added a Video link! And A Better Trailer Overall.)

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Retro Gaming RoundUp