View RSS Feed

Anthony Wastella

Borderlands's Brings you back to Pandora with ClapTrap's Robot Revolution

Rate this Entry

I'm loving Borderlands after jumping on the tail-end of the bandwagon from the epic Steam Summer Sale, and now I got more DLC to look forward to playing? It appears so and this time it's all about the ClapTraps baby. Players will get the chance to hunt down the Rebellious Robot called the Ninja Assassin. You're going to be smack dab in the middle of a War between a ClapTrap army and the Hyperion Corporation.

New enemies with a decidedly robot flavor will come with this add-on to the cel-shaded FPS-RPG, along with twenty new missions to blast your way through. 10 more Skill points and 3 backtrap slots to hold more loot are also coming with the the pack.

Get Ready to Fight the Robot Revolution on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 in September, costing a mere $9.99 (like all the other packs did)

Anthony Wastella
GameGavel.com Writer

Did you enjoy this game review/blog? If so, please consider a small donation to the writer.

Thanks,
Mike

Submit "Borderlands's Brings you back to Pandora with ClapTrap's Robot Revolution" to Digg Submit "Borderlands's Brings you back to Pandora with ClapTrap's Robot Revolution" to del.icio.us Submit "Borderlands's Brings you back to Pandora with ClapTrap's Robot Revolution" to StumbleUpon Submit "Borderlands's Brings you back to Pandora with ClapTrap's Robot Revolution" to Google

Updated 13-08-10 at 06:31 by SteveSawyer

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This game was great for 4 player co-op. But once the game was done it was over. I dont own any of the DLC and im not sure if I ever will. It just doesent seem like a smat $10 for a few hours of gameplay. Im not sure how good this did sales wise but I would love to see them come out with a Borderlands 2. Or make a game with fun co-op like this.

Retro Gaming RoundUp