Blog Comments

Hi, i bought Street Fighter IV and i really am enjoying the game, i have it so anyone onlihe can challenge me during a normal game, i tend to play street fighter with the 3d off, as pulling off some of the moves on street fighter you lose "the sweet spot" and the screen goes a bit blurry at a vital moment. I also bought Ridge Racer, yes it is a recycled games, but it really is superb in 3d, myself and a workmate play against each other during break at work, very enjoyable, no online play which is a bit of a let down. One of the things i liked about it is the sense of depth, also leaves or confetti, or water will hit the windscreen and just looks really good. i also bought Pilot wings. I want to buy more games but there really is not that much about, but may is suppose to be a good month for 3ds with 3dsware going online, and more games. I have to say i am looking forward to playing mario, zelda etc, but also Cave Story 3d wahey!!!!
    Yes you will enjoy the 3ds but dont get too high expectations.
    Interesting take. I will probably pick one up eventually. My billfold is smoking today from the 3DS launch

Retro Gaming RoundUp