View RSS Feed

Mclean Oshiokpekhai

1. BIT.TRIP BEAT coming to PC/Mac via Steam

Image courtesy of Gaijin Games

There is a god, and he/she is amazing.

I've always wanted to play BIT.TRIP BEAT, and honestly, it's on my list Wii games I have to play. Well, maybe I won't get the complete motion controller experience, but I will be able to get in on the game. Today, Gaijin games announced that tomorrow, BIT.TRIP BEAT will becoming to the PC and Mac, via everyone's favorite digital distribution service. ...
    Categories
    PC
  2. Tales of Monkey Island Complete is 4.99 on Steam.

Man, this hurts. I promised myself that I would not pick up any other TellTale games until I was finished with Strong Bad's Cool Games for Attractive People, and then the complete works of Tales of Monkey Island drops to 5 bucks. Someone at Valve hates me.

That's right, Tales of Monkey Island Complete, which includes all 5 chapters of Tales of Monkey Island, is now only 5 bucks. Deals like this don't stay forever, so I recommend ...
    Categories
    PC
  3. Lucas Arts week on Steam, big savings predicted.

Lucas Arts has a lot of Star Wars games they want to sell us. This week, Steam is putting on a big sale for the developer, giving one Lucas Art's title a sale each week, starting off with Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition.

Or, if you're really feeling the force, you can go ahead and pick up the Star Wars Collection, featuring 13 titles including todays special sale, for 50 bucks. This collection also includes ...
    Tags: lucas arts, steam Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition 10 bucks this weekend.

I first heard of the table top game Blood Bowl back when I was just a youngin, and that was my first experience in Table Top Gaming. That's what helped launch me into the wonderful world of DnD a few years later, even though I really wanted to play what was essentially, in my mind, football with giant orcs.

Now, while I probably won't be able to do Blood Bowl the table top way for awhile, since all my DnD friends keep leaving ...
    Tags: blood bowl, steam Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sam And Max: The Devil's Playhouse on sale through September 8.

Man, TellTale Games are awesome people. Remaking the Monkey Island titles, the Strong Bad games, the Jurassic Park/Back to The Future games they're making, and of course, Sam and Max.

To Celebrate this season's finale to The Devil's Playhouse, you can get all 5 episodes on Steam now for $19.99 for a limited time. I haven't played a Sam and Max game in a long time, but I hear good things about these newer games, and I'd love to dig in to this season, as it looks ...
    Tags: steam, telltale Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Retro Gaming RoundUp