Blog Comments

Thanks everyone, for the great support. I'm hoping it gets people thinking.
    Fucking awesome article. Normally I save my "bad" curse words for later on where it won't show up on the front page and whatnot, but to hell with that right now. One of the best of it's kind I've read in quite a while.
    This is a perfect article. I'm going to try and get this blown up everywhere I can. Great job from our amazingly talented AE.
    Very nice article. I'm always interested in the differentiating opinions from both sides of the fence. I wish we could get a thought off the actually military officers who provided input on the new Medal Of Honor, besides what we saw in the official videos.
    Wow! Moving piece here, Eric. Thanks for giving those of us who don't come from military families a different perspective as it relates to these types of games. Out of respect for a truly moving article, I have removed the Call of Duty: Black Ops ads from GameGavel (they will be history once the site rebuilds and is fixed - ad server won't stop running it??). Bravo!
    This actually sounds like a good premise for a game, however, I am a sailor. The graphics do look great! I might have to think about getting this one regardless of the 2 1/2 dolphins

Retro Gaming RoundUp