View RSS Feed

Editorial

1. The Memory Formula

Having played video games for 2 decades now, I feel as though I have a certain learned authority that I have acquired over years of playing both the real winners, and true stinkers. It seems that as games as a medium evolve, their potential to inspire a certain kind of awe grows, while their limitless potential to truly suck rocks never diminishes. A classic title that excelled, still does today and you can go back and replay it, and some of that old nostalgic feeling envelopes you in a warm blanket ...
  2. Comics and Film- A Bad Cocktail

Its odd to think that two mediums that share so much in common, have done so poorly as a combo. I love each dearly, but as history has shown they don't exactly play well together on-screen and I want to talk a bit about why I think that is. It comes down to both having strengths and weaknesses as mediums of storytelling. I'm going to give a couple of well known examples to show you what I mean.

First I think its important to really look at the main people in comics. Usually hero ...

Updated 28-02-11 at 04:25 by JoshWright

Tags: comics, movies Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Editorial

Retro Gaming RoundUp