View RSS Feed

Trevor Wagner

1. Poker Night at the Inventory Review (PC/Mac)

What do the Max (of Sam & Max), Strongbad (of Homestar Runner fame), Heavy Weapons guy (from the RED team of TF2), and Tycho (one of the main characters from Penny Arcade) have in common? They all love high stakes poker, apparently. Poker Night at the Inventory is Telltale Games' latest release, pitting you and the four aforementioned characters against each other in a five-man game of Texas Hold 'Em. When the game ...

Updated 29-11-10 at 02:08 by Trevor Wagner

Tags: mac, pc game Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    PC
  2. Not Quite So Retro (NQSR) Review - Fallout 3

Images copyrighted by Bethesda; taken from the official Fallout 3 site

With the recent release of Fallout: New Vegas, I decided that I'd go back in time a few years and revisit Fallout 3 for review. A little bit of a history lesson - Bethesda released Fallout 3 in 2008, a sequel to the critically acclaimed Fallout 2, which was released by Black Isle Studios in 1999. Fans had gotten other games ...
    Tags: fallout 3, nqsr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  3. Team Fortress 2 Review

In 2007, Valve released The Orange Box, a compilation of games which included Half Life 2, Portal, and a sequel to their 1997 mod for Quake, Team Fortress 2. The game was listed as vaporware for quite a while, spending over six years in development with no real visible progress. Luckily, the game was actually released, and it was a roaring success at launch. Since it's release three years ago, how does TF2 hold ...

Updated 20-10-10 at 01:18 by Trevor Wagner (Spelling.)

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  4. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Xbox 360) Review

Spider-Man is a household name for most people nowadays. The webhead has had comics, cartoons, movies, and games for as long as most people can remember. As far as games go, the results have been mixed. Some aspects work well in some games, but not as well in others; but they've all been at least decently enjoyable at the time. It's time for the latest installment of Spider-Man games: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions ...
    Categories
    Microsoft
  5. Duke Nukem Forever History Lesson & [PAX] Impressions

Thirteen years. Think about that for a minute. Thirteen years. That's more than a decade. Most people on Xbox Live weren't even alive thirteen years ago. We had the N64, the Net Link for the Sega Saturn, and, don't ask why I remember this, those damn Tamagotchis. We also had, probably just as vital as everything else I mentioned (except Tamagotchis. Tamagotchis can go straight to hell), Duke ...

Updated 23-09-10 at 12:24 by Trevor Wagner

Categories
    Microsoft , PC , Industry , Editorial
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp