View RSS Feed

Sony

1. Not Quite So Retro (NQSR) Review - Fallout 3

Images copyrighted by Bethesda; taken from the official Fallout 3 site

With the recent release of Fallout: New Vegas, I decided that I'd go back in time a few years and revisit Fallout 3 for review. A little bit of a history lesson - Bethesda released Fallout 3 in 2008, a sequel to the critically acclaimed Fallout 2, which was released by Black Isle Studios in 1999. Fans had gotten other games ...
    Tags: fallout 3, nqsr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  2. Team Fortress 2 Review

In 2007, Valve released The Orange Box, a compilation of games which included Half Life 2, Portal, and a sequel to their 1997 mod for Quake, Team Fortress 2. The game was listed as vaporware for quite a while, spending over six years in development with no real visible progress. Luckily, the game was actually released, and it was a roaring success at launch. Since it's release three years ago, how does TF2 hold ...

Updated 20-10-10 at 01:18 by Trevor Wagner (Spelling.)

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  3. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Two Person Preview (T. Wagner, K. Hummons)

Kevin Hummons: I should preface this impression by stating that I have zero experience with Kane & Lynch. I’ve always been something of a distant observer but the series just never hit very high on my priorities list. However when I received a demo code for the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days demo I wasn’t about to give up a chance to experience the duos latest shenanigans.

If ...

Updated 13-08-10 at 09:00 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony

Retro Gaming RoundUp