View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

1. From the Editor's Desk.

Hey everyone,

I'm fairly certain that the majority of the people that read this site with any real regular frequency have probably been wondering where everything went. I can assure you that we didn't simply fall of the face of the earth. Instead we have been hard at work on a few things that will change the face and scope of this site forever.

We are about to unveil a totally new and restructured content system, news and reviews will have their own dedicated sections,
  2. A special note from GameGavel

GameGavel.com is an amazing and unique destination for gamers. Every day we give gamers the chance to buy and sell some incredible and unique finds. But we've also become a source for industry news, cool podcasts and reviews. All of these things are only made possible by industry support, and the availability of stuff for us to report on.

So how does that magical process happen? Well, it's generally handled by a lovely request process where GameGavel.com jumps through an endless series ...
  3. Open Call: WRITERS WANTED!

Are you a PC games fanatic?
    Do you speak Japanese or Korean? (not required, unless you are interested in covering foreign games.)
    Are you local to Los Angeles? (REQUIRED)
    Do you want to write for GameGavel.com?

Well then I want to hear from you! I have a couple of positions open, and would love to start receiving submissions.

Updated 12-11-10 at 09:03 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Industry , Editorial
  4. Forum friday!

Yeah that's right! It's time to win some free crap everyone! So unless you're stupid, or lazy, get your face into our Fallout New Vegas article, and start dropping comments like crazy! As soon as we hit 25 comments, we're picking one lucky reader to win a fabulous mystery prize! CAN I USE ANYMORE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO CONVEY HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!?!?!

YOU BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ...

Updated 29-10-10 at 09:27 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC
  5. GameGavel is on Steam!

You asked for it, you got it!

GameGavel now has an official Steam group!

We're going to make it as easy as possible for members to connect, chat, share, and game with other GameGavel readers, and members. Just click on the giant Steam image, and you'll be whisked away to a magical world where dreams come true, and everyone gives you free money all the time. Or if the link is still broken it'll probably just take you to our Steam group page.

That was ...

Retro Gaming RoundUp