View RSS Feed

Nintendo

1. A special note from GameGavel

GameGavel.com is an amazing and unique destination for gamers. Every day we give gamers the chance to buy and sell some incredible and unique finds. But we've also become a source for industry news, cool podcasts and reviews. All of these things are only made possible by industry support, and the availability of stuff for us to report on.

So how does that magical process happen? Well, it's generally handled by a lovely request process where GameGavel.com jumps through an endless series ...
  2. Forum friday!

Yeah that's right! It's time to win some free crap everyone! So unless you're stupid, or lazy, get your face into our Fallout New Vegas article, and start dropping comments like crazy! As soon as we hit 25 comments, we're picking one lucky reader to win a fabulous mystery prize! CAN I USE ANYMORE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO CONVEY HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!?!?!

YOU BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ...

Updated 29-10-10 at 09:27 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC
  3. Steve falls in love with Sonic again.

The simplest things in life often bring the most pleasure.

Thank God that someone at Sega finally realized the magnitude of that statement as it pertains to Sonic The Hedgehog. For years, Sega has tried, (woefully at that) to take Sonic into the world of 3D much like Nintendo, with their own flagship mascots. But where Mario, and Zelda have thrived in the world of 3D. Sonic hasn't fared so well. ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:55 by SteveSawyer

Tags: sega, sonic 4 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , Classic / Retro
  4. NBA Jam is on FIRE! (Steve holds out hope for a Mutant League Remake)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    That seems to be the mantra behind the upcoming NBA Jam reboot. With an incredible selection of teams, crazy good old school action, and insanely slick controls for the Wii, this game is going to be a slam dunk. I managed to get my grimy little paws on this bad boy, and I am happy to say, that this is a reboot that has fared a much better treatment than some of it's colleagues. It brought a certain indescribable joy to my heart to see giant headed NBA stars ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:56 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Nintendo , Classic / Retro , Industry

Retro Gaming RoundUp