View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

1. Front Mission Evolved Review

It didn't take much to get me interested in Front Mission Evolved. I was a huge Mechwarrior nut as a kid, and I may have been one of the few that played through almost every Armored Core game known to man with my younger brother, and both Zone of the Enders games. And don't even get me started on all the fond memories I have of Mech Assault and Mech Assault 2. In other words, ...

Updated 07-12-10 at 12:15 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  2. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2 Review (PC)

It's not very often that I'm tasked with writing about a game, and find myself writing a review, or anything related to that game without having actually finished the game. But this is one of those unfortunate times. The reason for me not being able to complete Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2? It's not because the game itself is so terrible that I have no desire to play it whatsoever, nor is it the fact that the game is riddled with bugs, or glitches, or anything of the like. Sadly what's killing Tom Clancy's ...
  3. Sabotage!: How EA killed The Saboteur.

After playing The Saboteur, I can safely say one thing. EA sent this game out to die. There is simply no other explanation why something that is dripping with so much atmosphere, innovation, and quality managed to slip so far under the radar that I hadn't heard of it until a year after it's release. It seemed like the ultimate last slap in the face for Pandemic... a studio that had managed ...

Updated 04-11-10 at 11:21 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Editorial

Retro Gaming RoundUp