View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

1. Aliens Vs Predator Review

Greater minds than I are probably in charge of answering questions like...

“Should we reboot Alien Vs Predator?”

So I want to form this review as a series of questions to the person or persons who decided the answer to that question should be a resounding “Yes.”

Question 1.
    Who thought it was a good idea to get rid of crouching?

This was the ...

Updated 14-12-10 at 06:53 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Editorial
  2. Breaking news! Valve now steals! (Updated! 11-17-10)

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED! ALL YOUR IDEAS WILL BECOME VALVE'S!!!!!!!

(Scroll to the bottom for the latest update.)

You know, for a company that likes to pride itself on supporting it's community and fans it's pretty sad that they had to rip off a small time Etsy designer through the incredibly lame, and still-not-thinkgeek gaming gear merchandise site, GlitchGear.com for something as ...
  3. Sabotage!: How EA killed The Saboteur.

After playing The Saboteur, I can safely say one thing. EA sent this game out to die. There is simply no other explanation why something that is dripping with so much atmosphere, innovation, and quality managed to slip so far under the radar that I hadn't heard of it until a year after it's release. It seemed like the ultimate last slap in the face for Pandemic... a studio that had managed ...

Updated 04-11-10 at 11:21 by SteveSawyer

Categories
  4. GameGavel Presents: Killing Floor on Steam!

Join your favorite Editor in Chief, and a cast of other noteworthy jerks in a few rounds of Killing Floor!

All the details can be found in the link below!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gam...84756439776106

Steve Sawyer
    Editor in Chief
    SteveS@GameGavel.com
  5. Fallout New Vegas

I'm going to level with you right now, this isn't a review, hence the lack of “Review” in the title. This is simply me writing about Fallout New Vegas. If you want a standard cookie cutter “Review” you should be prepared for disappointment. When I sat down to finally write about Fallout New Vegas, I was faced with the reality that I was doing so long after most people have let loose ...

Updated 13-02-11 at 07:16 by SteveSawyer

Categories
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp