View RSS Feed

SteveSawyer

1. Download Verbal Assault!

(This image perfectly sums up our podcast. Sadly.)

I don't know if you knew this, but your amazing writing staff has an equally amazing podcast!
    It's called Verbal Assault and you can grab the first episode now!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE GAMES AND MAYBE A PODCAST AND PROBABLY NOT ANY FREE GAMES!

Steve Sawyer
    Editor in Chief
    SteveS@GameGavel.com
  2. A note from the Editor.

This is a snippet of conversation I had with my friend Phamain on Steam.

Yeah....

Mr. Sawyer [RAOS]: I just figured out yesterday that almost every single one of my companions on that game can wear Power Armor
    Phamain: hahahahahaha, I just found out yesterday you can get two companions. and got my first two companions.
    Mr. Sawyer [RAOS]: is it only two?
    Mr. Sawyer [RAOS]: or can you get more?
    Phamain: I thought it was just two, have ...
  3. Breaking news! Valve now steals! (Updated! 11-17-10)

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED! ALL YOUR IDEAS WILL BECOME VALVE'S!!!!!!!

(Scroll to the bottom for the latest update.)

You know, for a company that likes to pride itself on supporting it's community and fans it's pretty sad that they had to rip off a small time Etsy designer through the incredibly lame, and still-not-thinkgeek gaming gear merchandise site, GlitchGear.com for something as ...
  4. Open Call: WRITERS WANTED!

Are you a PC games fanatic?
    Do you speak Japanese or Korean? (not required, unless you are interested in covering foreign games.)
    Are you local to Los Angeles? (REQUIRED)
    Do you want to write for GameGavel.com?

Well then I want to hear from you! I have a couple of positions open, and would love to start receiving submissions.

Updated 12-11-10 at 09:03 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Industry , Editorial
  5. Dawn of War 2 Gold Review

If there is one thing that I am grateful for, it is the extraordinary commercial success that the Warhammer franchise has cultivated in the last decade. Without fail, every Warhammer game that succeeds a previous title incorporates so many lessons learned, and so many great evolved ideas, that it's honestly surprising that the franchise itself isn't more well known. Case in point is the ...
    Categories
    PC , Editorial
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp