View RSS Feed

Editorial

1. Going back to Need for Speed Underground

I originally wrote this on my site at Wasted Seconds ... but I like the game so I decided to put it here too. Enjoy. :P

We all probably know of the ďFast and the FuriousĒ movies. Some people love them, other people hate them. Iím of neither camp in the fact that I just kind of see it a date movie or popcorn movie. Just something to sit back, watch and have fun.

But ...
    Categories
    Editorial
  2. My opinion of the NES on a chip Atari plug and play games.

I wanna know what people think of the ones that use the NES on a chip with ports of the games on them instead of doing what the Flashback 2 does and literally re-making the entire system.

I just started playing my Atari Flashback again the other day after doing some hefty research on it, because this NES on a chip stuff kind of fascinates me in the sense that, yeah, they're remakes (I wouldn't even consider them ports really, especially Millipede on the Flashback. It may look and ...
    Categories
    Editorial
  3. Golden Tee Golf : Home Edition from Radica Games

This thing has gotten a LOT of flack. I donít think Iíve ever actually read anything good about it, but itís mostly from people who are familiar with the arcade game. And itís totally understandable, because though Iíve only actually played the arcade arcade version of it a couple of times Ö I know how fanatical people are about this. The arcade game is a GORGEOUS game that obviously plays extremely well with itís unique and damned innovative trackball control scheme. Itís definitely a hard core ...
    Categories
    Editorial

Retro Gaming RoundUp