Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Jacing It Up
    I loved undergound and the music when racing!
    hehe Yeah, the music is kind of a personal thing to me. I didn't like the majority of it, but that's just me. That's why I don't comment to much on music in games. :P

I thought the SEVERE watering down of the rap songs were kinda funny though.
    I loved undergound and the music when racing!
    haha There are actually still STORES that sell this thing?

I saw them all over eBay for 25 or 30 bucks. ONE person had it for 9.99 (plus a little bit for shipping).

I check THREE different Wallgreens and NONE of them had this thing. They just had the 50 in 1 that doesn't have ANY good games on it. lol
    I picked one of at Walgreens tonight. It was in their discount racks for $4.99. A steal at this price. I will be giving it away as a prize for something
    Quote Originally Posted by GameGavel
    It's a decent system as far as these things go. I have one on our camper so I can get my fix of Karateka, Lode Runner, Pooyan, Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. I picked mine up at a Walgreens I think. There were quite a few others talking about them on the forums right after it came out.
    Yeah, Super Contra was the big draw for me, with Millipede and Arkanoid coming in a close second (and third, respectively)

Just got down downloading a video of a guy beating Super Contra in, like, 16 minutes.

Makes me sick. :P
    It's a decent system as far as these things go. I have one on our camper so I can get my fix of Karateka, Lode Runner, Pooyan, Donkey Kong and Mario Bros. I picked mine up at a Walgreens I think. There were quite a few others talking about them on the forums right after it came out.
    I think it's great. Though it's a lot different from the recent PS3/360 games in the fact it's a fairly straightforward first person shooter.
    Is Red Faction a fun game? I know they made one for the PS3 and XBox that people seem to like.
    There are definitely games on there I dig, but the controller is so unresponsive you can't actually PLAY any of them.

The only responsive buttons are the triggers at the top. That's it. EVERYTHING else has a real spongy feel to them. Hell, when you hold down the button to accelerate in the racing games, it doesn't even accelerate the entire time like it's supposed to. They cut out.

uugh I'm glad it was only 3 bucks.
    You can see the views right next to your name and date of the blog post
    lol I don't even see how many views it's gotten. Of course, I'd be posting the stuff whether anyone read/listened to them or not mainly because I just do them for me.
    Holy crap! 448 views. I guess people are reading these
    Haha if you ever watched the Sci-Fi channel they always have these made for T.V. type movies like "Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus" (Godzilla Type movie) and "Dinosaur Jungle" (Jurassic Park). These terrible movies with real generic names. Any way what I am trying to get at is the list of games on the plug and play remind me of this. They have terrible knock off names "Falling Blocks" (Tetris), "Legend of the Lion" (Lion King). I don't know maybe I am stupid but I think its funny.

But hey as long as there fun right, and with that many games your bound to find something you dig.
    Awesome. That blue Sega Genesis plug and play has Sonic 1, Altered Beast (a favorite of mine), Golden Axe, Dr. Robotnick's Mean Bean Machine, Kid Chameleon and Flicky.
    You are soooo right, we did reverse positions, totally on purpose. I hope that old lady learned her lesson. Episode 4 was a tragety for us, we had a software error that screwed her audio, and for the record I never Ax murdered anyone, but yes the content is good. But keep looking in that back seat, you never know.
    haha I can't see myself doing it all that often just because, while I *AM* a bit of a narcissist in the fact that I listen to the podcast that I'm ON every week ... I can't just "rant" by myself easily. If I had someone to talk to or with, it would've been a different story. heh
    Nice. I think your "Boredom Rants" need to be a regular blog here. It's nice to listen to someone elses voice for a change. We need to all get on for some MULE throwdown.
    Hell, I was at the Goodwill near me and they had a few Playstation 3 games in there, a DS "game" (quit smoking thing) and 2 copies of Street Fighter 4 for the PC still in the original plastic wrap. heh

Saw a black Gamecube last week at another one for 25 bucks. If I didn't already have two of 'em I probably would've gotten it.
    I played the hell out of that Gauntlet for the PlayStation. I have never been in a goodwill to look for games, or anything for that matter. We have 4 or 5 by my spot, I should really check them out.
    Yeah I will have to check it out. I play alot of Golden Tee in the bars. "Graphically, it sort of comes off like a mix of a Sega Genesis game and an original Nintendo game." It definitly does.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp