View RSS Feed

Dhalamar

1. A little voice rant.

http://www.wastedseconds.com/files/rant.mp3 A bit of a warning : Not safe for work.

Talking about the reason I'm listening to the podcast now, and why I almost stopped listening to it all together. Scott's already heard some of this in my drunken delirium while waiting for a game of M.U.L.E. to start up, but there's some extra stuff that I didn't bring up. A little something about almost giving an old woman walking her dog a heart attack at 4 in the morning.

And a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Golden Tee Golf : Home Edition from Radica Games

This thing has gotten a LOT of flack. I donít think Iíve ever actually read anything good about it, but itís mostly from people who are familiar with the arcade game. And itís totally understandable, because though Iíve only actually played the arcade arcade version of it a couple of times Ö I know how fanatical people are about this. The arcade game is a GORGEOUS game that obviously plays extremely well with itís unique and damned innovative trackball control scheme. Itís definitely a hard core ...
    Categories
    Editorial
  3. For once the pawn shop actually had something interesting.

Went to the local Goodwill and a pawn shop near it and snagged some stuff.

Goodwill

Nascar 2001 - $3
    NCAA March Madness 2000 - $3
    Nirvana's In Utero cassette tape for 50 cents just because I like that album.

Yeah, I have a strong feeling I overpaid by, well, $6 for the games. But it's still kind of interesting to see how those games have progressed over the years.

And finally, the pawn shop had Final Fantasy VII, Gauntlet ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Boredness

Miscellaneous top 10 stuff.

Atari 2600
    10 - Adventure
    09 - Joust
    08 - Defender
    07 - Star Trek
    06 - Ms. Pac-Man
    05 - Pitfall!
    04 - Millipede
    03 - Solaris
    02 - Mario Bros
    01 - Missile Command
    Honerable mentions for Asteroids, Warlords and Super Breakout here.
    NES
    10 - Mighty Final Fight
    09 - Battletoads
    08 - Double Dribble
    07 - TMNT III : The Manhattan Project
    06 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Retro Gaming RoundUp