View RSS Feed

indieseoul

1. My Retro Gaming Roundup Top 10 Soundboard App for Android.

UPDATE: STREAM THE SHOW ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE! Thanks to the addition of a 24/7 streaming web player put up on this site by the RGR crew I have updated the app again. Now if you press the podcast streaming button you will be taken straight to the web player and be allowed to listen to RGR podcasts on the go if you are the proud owner of an android phone! For this to work you need to have already installed adobe flash player on your android device and of course the retro gaming roundup soundboard ...
    Tags: android, app Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Android App for RGR

I have so many awesome sound bytes that I have decided to make a second soundboard app. The first one will stay the way it is now with the top tens and a few extra funny sound clips. The second version will be nothing but funny sound clips from the show. The reason that I am not putting them all in the same app is that the app inventor software only allows a maximum of 10mbs for each app. The second app will have the same functionality as the first. You will still be able to download the podcast ...
    Tags: android, app Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized

Retro Gaming RoundUp