View RSS Feed

Mobile

1. MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game...

Quote Originally Posted by spinal View Post
    I would like to introduce my new (first) iOS game - MicroQuest.

As programmer Curtis Nerdly was working on his new game, he found evidence that a dastardly pirate by the name of Capt. Nick De Code had gained access to his computer and had stolen a copy of the game. Capt. Nick then proceded to spread copies of the game, causing disruption in his wake.
    Help Curtis track down the missing copies of his game and strike a blow against Capt. Nick De Code and his pirate friends.
    Categories
    Mobile , Classic / Retro
  2. iPad - Great Adventures: Lost in the Mountains from Chillingo Available

This grand strategic adventure is exclusively for the iPad
    Solve the mystery of the missing scientist in Great Adventures: Lost in the Mountains. This huge adventure game will have you solving puzzles, taking on quests and even controlling multiple characters at once in an engaging detective story. Discover new locations, maintain the health and happiness of your adventurers ...
    Categories
    Mobile
  3. 180 Review - iPhone / iPad

Just when you think you have seen all the variations of match-3 puzzle games another one pops up. While many are dead on copies of Bejeweled there are a few that can stand on their own, integrating enough unique game elements that separate it from the dozens of me-too clones. 180 for the iPhone/iPad is one of these great examples of a developer taking the tried-and-true gaming elements of many of the great puzzle games ...
    Categories
    Mobile
  4. E3 3DS Hands On & My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Nintendo unveiled the 3DS earlier on today, and cor blimey guv'nor if it don't look great. 3D movie support? DS backwards compatibility? Analogue Stick and touch screen? Being able to take 3D pictures? Same battery life as the DS? WOW. But as Microsoft and Sony rarely learn (look at the line up for Kinect, and back to the launch games for 360, PS2, PS3 and PSP) it's the games that matter. And what games! Let's look, and try to wipe that drool from your mouth.

Note: Unless otherwise
    Categories
    Mobile
  5. E3 3DS Hands On & My Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by GameGavel View Post
    ES 3DS Hands On & My Opinion
    Ok. Just got back from day two at E3. Finally got into the line to see the 3DS. It was very organized. There were about 300 people in line when we got in. They had a stage with about 4 very long rows of tables with a 3DS system spaced out about ever 24" With a hot girl sitting behind each 3DS that would explain things - basically they just sat there and looked cute
    Tags: 3ds, nintendo Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Mobile

Retro Gaming RoundUp