View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New Super Mario Bros 2: Free Add-On Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    You might have this news allready however if you don't yet know, Nintendo have released a FREE download add on pack for the NSMB2 game on the 3DS.
    After the 31st of January 2013 it will be for sale so pick it up whilst it;'s free.

Here is a video link to Nintendo President Satoru Iwata telling fans about the add-on pack, Enjoy.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Member Review (Cynicaster) Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicaster View Post
    I have a confession to make. As much as I revere classic games, to be completely honest, I've never been much of a Pac-Man fan. The best way I can describe it is that I've typically found myself to be more enthusiastic and nostalgic about what Pac-Man symbolizes (let's face it, he's pretty much the poster boy for classic gaming) than I've been about the experience of the game itself.

Not only that, but I've never been much of a fan of "updated" versions of classic games
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Gamers United - Donation Request

Hello GameGavel community,

For the second year in a row the local GameGavel team here in Southern California is attending a gathering in Los Angeles sponsored by http://www.thegamersunited.org. Our entrance into this "party" is a gaming donation which gets distributed to various children's hospitals. Our goal is to bring with us the largest bag of donations they have ever seen! So we are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Happy 25th Birthday Nintendo NES

25 Years ago a Japanese company came to the aid of video gamers around the world and brought the video gaming industry back from its darkest days. You see prior to Nintendo’s launch of the Nintendo Entertainment System the video game industry had taken a turn for the worst. Atari, who had been leading the way for so many years, along with a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. GameGavel State-of-the-Website Address - September 2010

It has been 2 years since I launched GameGavel.com (originally ChaseTheChuckwagon.com). During this time the site has grown to just under 5,000 members, has hosted over 300,000 listings and has now sold over $200,000 in merchandise. It is ranked in the top 150,000 websites in the United States and has seen upwards of 50,000 unique visitors and 200,000 page views per month. Considering what I was up against, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp