View RSS Feed

GameGavel

1. Gamers United - Donation Request

Hello GameGavel community,

For the second year in a row the local GameGavel team here in Southern California is attending a gathering in Los Angeles sponsored by http://www.thegamersunited.org. Our entrance into this "party" is a gaming donation which gets distributed to various children's hospitals. Our goal is to bring with us the largest bag of donations they have ever seen! So we are ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Leathcos Top Ten Mega Man Games

Quote Originally Posted by Leathco View Post
    If there's one thing Capcom is known for, its.....well, its prolly Street Fighter 2. But Mega Man comes up in a close second. The Blue Bomber has been Capcoms premier mascot for a long time now, and for good reason. Even when the games become stale, stagnant, and completely unoriginal, they're all still fun as hell to play. And there's been literally dozens of Mega Man titles, spawning across multiple systems such as its birth on the NES, moving to the Game Boy, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, PS1,
    Categories
    Classic / Retro
  3. Video Masters TV- Season 5, Episode 4- NES Special

This episode is entirely dedicated to the Nintendo Entertainment System, which just celebrated its 25th birthday on October 18th. We'll explore its history up until 1995, when the run of the NES ended.

4. Happy 25th Birthday Nintendo NES

25 Years ago a Japanese company came to the aid of video gamers around the world and brought the video gaming industry back from its darkest days. You see prior to Nintendo’s launch of the Nintendo Entertainment System the video game industry had taken a turn for the worst. Atari, who had been leading the way for so many years, along with a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Review: Metroid Other M

Quote Originally Posted by SepticLemon View Post
    Hey guys, sorry about the late post about the Metroid Other M review, yes I'm aware that it's almost been a month, I've been a mix between very busy work, and being very lazy at home when not working, so the productive side of me has be almost non-existant. However... I've finally done it! Hope you guys like it!

One Nintendo franchise I really enjoy is the Metroid series, it's dark secluded
    Categories
    Nintendo
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp