View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food - Episode 1 - Introdution to the new blog

DocUmentary: Visual Brain Food.

:- For years now I have avoided with great success any terrestrial broadcast. Instead of television I sought out documentaries, often in mind of learning something new.
    I used a method when buying VHS/DVD films when I was younger, my method of buying two films I wanted and one film I had no ideas about had seen my collection grow into a varied and eclectic library of great films from around the world.
    Sometimes Id find a bad film/documentary ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. MicroQuest - Free Chips Challenge style game...

Quote Originally Posted by spinal View Post
    I would like to introduce my new (first) iOS game - MicroQuest.

As programmer Curtis Nerdly was working on his new game, he found evidence that a dastardly pirate by the name of Capt. Nick De Code had gained access to his computer and had stolen a copy of the game. Capt. Nick then proceded to spread copies of the game, causing disruption in his wake.
    Help Curtis track down the missing copies of his game and strike a blow against Capt. Nick De Code and his pirate friends.
    Categories
    Mobile , Classic / Retro
  3. Time to grab those future Wii rarities I think

Quote Originally Posted by Atarifever View Post
    I think I'm one of a small handful of people who have not stopped gaming on the Wii at any point in the last few years. There's been a pile of games released that interst me between Wiiware, Virtual Console, and retail, and it seems like almost no one else noticed them. As a result, I'm thinking collctors should really be grabbing up some of this stuff (that I'm buying just because I'm still playing).

If anyone doesn't know the Operation Rainfall story, go do a Google on it. In
    Categories
    Nintendo
  4. New Super Mario Bros 2: Free Add-On Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
    You might have this news allready however if you don't yet know, Nintendo have released a FREE download add on pack for the NSMB2 game on the 3DS.
    After the 31st of January 2013 it will be for sale so pick it up whilst it;'s free.

Here is a video link to Nintendo President Satoru Iwata telling fans about the add-on pack, Enjoy.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The British Backtrack Ė Stolen Nintendo 3DS eShop Account

Well itís been a while since the last update on this supposedly fortnightly blog, but then real life has a habit of getting in the way of all good laid plans and for the foreseeable future will continue to do so.

That said, I can still scrape together enough motiviation, concentration and brain power for the occasional wittering so it might be best to change the Monicker from The Bi-Weekly British Backtrack to just the plain old British Backtrack. Itís just the same but without the ...
    Categories
    Nintendo , Industry , Editorial
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp