View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The British Hour gets poorly animated!

Quote Originally Posted by indieseoul View Post
    I know that some of you skip over the British hour because you don't get that wonderful subtle sense of humor that is the epitome of British comedy. So I have decided to dumb it down for you by making a poorly animated version on my Nintendo DS Lite. Yes that dead console that has been destroyed by the AMAZING 3DS!!!!! Well here it is an interview with Scott on: The British Hour!!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Bi-Weekly British Backtrack – Friday 13th

Well now here’s a thing, it’s Friday 13th and we have a review of the NES game Friday 13th. This stuff doesn’t just happen you know, I planned it. Nice huh?

So kick the Black Cat out, walk under a ladder, find a single magpie and throw some salt over your shoulder as we take a look from behind a pillow at the NES game Friday The 13th.

Friday The 13th, as you know, is an American horror franchise that consists of about a dozen films, a television show, novels, comics ...
    Categories
    Classic / Retro
  3. Little Red Ridinghood's Zombie BBQ Review (DS)

With the countless tens of thousands of video games in existence, even the most diligent gamers may constantly miss some really good games that simply go under the radar.

By now, the Nintendo DS has one of the most expansive game library in history, making the task of finding diamonds in the rough in its library even more difficult. Let me save you some trouble – Little Red Ridinghood’s Zombie BBQ is just such a diamond in the rough. Produced by a small Spanish developer with very ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Bi-Weekly British Backtrack – The Gizmondo

No, it's not a review of the website Gizmodo, and it's not a typo. This is a review of the Gizmondo, the bonkers handheld from Tiger Telematics in March 2005.

The electronics design was done by Plextek Limited and the industrial design by Rick Dickinson, but that is not the name most commonly heard in conjunction with the Gizmondo, that dubious honour would go to Stefan Eriksson, but more on him later.

The Gizmondo handheld console had a similar form factor to the Gameboy ...
    Categories
    Classic / Retro
  5. My Retro Gaming Roundup Top 10 Soundboard App for Android.

UPDATE: STREAM THE SHOW ON YOUR ANDROID PHONE! Thanks to the addition of a 24/7 streaming web player put up on this site by the RGR crew I have updated the app again. Now if you press the podcast streaming button you will be taken straight to the web player and be allowed to listen to RGR podcasts on the go if you are the proud owner of an android phone! For this to work you need to have already installed adobe flash player on your android device and of course the retro gaming roundup soundboard ...
    Tags: android, app Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp