View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Review - Lego Indiana Jones

The Lego format first started to really take off with Lego Star Wars although other Lego games preceded it dating back to the N64 & Playstation days. The developer Traveller’s Tales had it pretty easy with Lego Indy this time around combining the winning Lego formula with Indiana Jones. Both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones are action-platformers with puzzle elements both amazed gamers and provided them with a much needed trip down memory lane. The format has not ...
    Tags: review Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC , Editorial
  2. Oracle of Wisdumb - January Game Releases

Well the holidays are certainly over and the trees put out to pasture. Gaming gets a new start, a re-do as if the last year meant nothing at all. Awards, recognition and fame mean nothing as it is 2011. Let’s see what the gaming gods have in store for us this January.

Wii

Lost In Shadow
    Get Fit With Mel B
    101-in-1 Sports Party Mix
    You Don’t Know Jack

Even though the Wii is a nice shade of snowy white ...

Updated 10-01-11 at 08:08 by Nate Nickels

Tags: january, oracle Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC , Industry
  3. Aliens Vs Predator Review

Greater minds than I are probably in charge of answering questions like...

“Should we reboot Alien Vs Predator?”

So I want to form this review as a series of questions to the person or persons who decided the answer to that question should be a resounding “Yes.”

Question 1.
    Who thought it was a good idea to get rid of crouching?

This was the ...

Updated 14-12-10 at 06:53 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Editorial
  4. Front Mission Evolved Review

It didn't take much to get me interested in Front Mission Evolved. I was a huge Mechwarrior nut as a kid, and I may have been one of the few that played through almost every Armored Core game known to man with my younger brother, and both Zone of the Enders games. And don't even get me started on all the fond memories I have of Mech Assault and Mech Assault 2. In other words, ...

Updated 07-12-10 at 12:15 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  5. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2 Review (PC)

It's not very often that I'm tasked with writing about a game, and find myself writing a review, or anything related to that game without having actually finished the game. But this is one of those unfortunate times. The reason for me not being able to complete Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2? It's not because the game itself is so terrible that I have no desire to play it whatsoever, nor is it the fact that the game is riddled with bugs, or glitches, or anything of the like. Sadly what's killing Tom Clancy's ...
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp