View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Time to grab those future Wii rarities I think

Quote Originally Posted by Atarifever View Post
    I think I'm one of a small handful of people who have not stopped gaming on the Wii at any point in the last few years. There's been a pile of games released that interst me between Wiiware, Virtual Console, and retail, and it seems like almost no one else noticed them. As a result, I'm thinking collctors should really be grabbing up some of this stuff (that I'm buying just because I'm still playing).

If anyone doesn't know the Operation Rainfall story, go do a Google on it. In
    Categories
    Nintendo
  2. The British Backtrack Ė Stolen Nintendo 3DS eShop Account

Well itís been a while since the last update on this supposedly fortnightly blog, but then real life has a habit of getting in the way of all good laid plans and for the foreseeable future will continue to do so.

That said, I can still scrape together enough motiviation, concentration and brain power for the occasional wittering so it might be best to change the Monicker from The Bi-Weekly British Backtrack to just the plain old British Backtrack. Itís just the same but without the ...
    Categories
    Nintendo , Industry , Editorial
  3. Retro Review - Pilotwings 64 - Nintendo 64

Ever since the Wright brothers first took flight man has continued to explore the skies above. The dream of flight has been the dream of many and thanks to Paradigm Entertainment you can taste this experience without all that witty pilot banter!

Pilotwings 64 crash landed on the Nintendo 64 in 1996 as a launch title for their new 64 bit system. The game was developed by the much praised Paradigm Entertainment developer, which unfortunately closed its doors in 2008. ...
  4. Gamer Gear: SNES mouse returns?

Crazy add-on devices keep on flooding the Wii system. So what is next for the humble white system? Udraw Studio is the next of these money grabbing gimmicks. Developed by Pipeworks Software and published by THQ UDraw Studio has a street price of $69.99. What at first appears nothing more than a mouse and pad for your Wii it does have some interesting features.
    The marketing clearly looks like something that Disney would pop out of its cave. You get a mouse ...
    Tags: gamergear, wii Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Nintendo , Industry , Editorial
  5. Review - Lego Indiana Jones

The Lego format first started to really take off with Lego Star Wars although other Lego games preceded it dating back to the N64 & Playstation days. The developer Travellerís Tales had it pretty easy with Lego Indy this time around combining the winning Lego formula with Indiana Jones. Both Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones are action-platformers with puzzle elements both amazed gamers and provided them with a much needed trip down memory lane. The format has not ...
    Tags: review Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC , Editorial
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp