View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Call of Duty: Trivializing War?

I love shooting Naziís in the face, donít you?

I remember storming castle Wolfenstein with all manner of boom sticks Ė blasting my way through every single one of those mass-murdering bastards in an avalanche of hot lead and death. The outcry over FPSís began around the time Doom and Mortal Kombat were hitting the scene. Members of the previous generations flinched as they watched us annihilate enemies via decapitation or splattering rocket fire. As a kid, I felt their chorus of ...

Updated 19-10-10 at 01:39 by Eric Campbell

Categories
    Microsoft , PC , Industry , Editorial
  2. Sledgehammer Gamers' Call of Duty Title an FPS

It doesn't get any clearer than that folks. Sledgehammer is making a Call of Duty, and it's an FPS.

Don't know any other details, other than Sledgehammer seems to be looking for help on the game. If you're looking to make (probably) millions of dollars, have got the talent, and don't mind being called incompetent because you're not Infinity Ward, click the "Search Available Jobs" button and get to submitting resumes and what ...
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii Info is Oscar Mike

Wait what?

Oh yeah, it's Treyarch.

Josh Olin of Treyarch has recently tweeted that there is still a Wii version of Call Of Duty: Black Ops. He says that Treyarch and Activision will be ready to show off the Wii version of the game "later this year".

Whether that means Black Ops Wii will be dropping the same time as its counterparts, or whether it'll be getting a delayed released from its bigger ...
    Tags: call of duty, wii Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Nintendo

Retro Gaming RoundUp