View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Front Mission Evolved Review

It didn't take much to get me interested in Front Mission Evolved. I was a huge Mechwarrior nut as a kid, and I may have been one of the few that played through almost every Armored Core game known to man with my younger brother, and both Zone of the Enders games. And don't even get me started on all the fond memories I have of Mech Assault and Mech Assault 2. In other words, ...

Updated 07-12-10 at 12:15 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
  2. Dawn of War 2 Gold Review

If there is one thing that I am grateful for, it is the extraordinary commercial success that the Warhammer franchise has cultivated in the last decade. Without fail, every Warhammer game that succeeds a previous title incorporates so many lessons learned, and so many great evolved ideas, that it's honestly surprising that the franchise itself isn't more well known. Case in point is the ...
    Categories
    PC , Editorial
  3. BIT.TRIP BEAT coming to PC/Mac via Steam

Image courtesy of Gaijin Games

There is a god, and he/she is amazing.

I've always wanted to play BIT.TRIP BEAT, and honestly, it's on my list Wii games I have to play. Well, maybe I won't get the complete motion controller experience, but I will be able to get in on the game. Today, Gaijin games announced that tomorrow, BIT.TRIP BEAT will becoming to the PC and Mac, via everyone's favorite digital distribution service. ...
    Categories
    PC
  4. Tales of Monkey Island Complete is 4.99 on Steam.

Man, this hurts. I promised myself that I would not pick up any other TellTale games until I was finished with Strong Bad's Cool Games for Attractive People, and then the complete works of Tales of Monkey Island drops to 5 bucks. Someone at Valve hates me.

That's right, Tales of Monkey Island Complete, which includes all 5 chapters of Tales of Monkey Island, is now only 5 bucks. Deals like this don't stay forever, so I recommend ...
    Categories
    PC
  5. Lucas Arts week on Steam, big savings predicted.

Lucas Arts has a lot of Star Wars games they want to sell us. This week, Steam is putting on a big sale for the developer, giving one Lucas Art's title a sale each week, starting off with Star Wars: Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition.

Or, if you're really feeling the force, you can go ahead and pick up the Star Wars Collection, featuring 13 titles including todays special sale, for 50 bucks. This collection also includes ...
    Tags: lucas arts, steam Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp