View RSS Feed

Sony

1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops - An Alternative Review

Call of Duty: Black Ops.

You're probably thinking this review is late to the party. Another two cents dropped on top of a huge pile of change. However, now the dust has settled from the game's stellar launch and the raging or ridiculous argument over Treyarch or Infinity Ward has been put to bed, its time for a more objective assessment of Black Ops.
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , Editorial
  2. A special note from GameGavel

GameGavel.com is an amazing and unique destination for gamers. Every day we give gamers the chance to buy and sell some incredible and unique finds. But we've also become a source for industry news, cool podcasts and reviews. All of these things are only made possible by industry support, and the availability of stuff for us to report on.

So how does that magical process happen? Well, it's generally handled by a lovely request process where GameGavel.com jumps through an endless series ...
  3. Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2 Review (PC)

It's not very often that I'm tasked with writing about a game, and find myself writing a review, or anything related to that game without having actually finished the game. But this is one of those unfortunate times. The reason for me not being able to complete Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2? It's not because the game itself is so terrible that I have no desire to play it whatsoever, nor is it the fact that the game is riddled with bugs, or glitches, or anything of the like. Sadly what's killing Tom Clancy's ...
  4. Download Verbal Assault!

(This image perfectly sums up our podcast. Sadly.)

I don't know if you knew this, but your amazing writing staff has an equally amazing podcast!
    It's called Verbal Assault and you can grab the first episode now!

CLICK HERE FOR FREE GAMES AND MAYBE A PODCAST AND PROBABLY NOT ANY FREE GAMES!

Steve Sawyer
    Editor in Chief
    SteveS@GameGavel.com
  5. Not Quite So Retro (NQSR) Review - Fallout 3

Images copyrighted by Bethesda; taken from the official Fallout 3 site

With the recent release of Fallout: New Vegas, I decided that I'd go back in time a few years and revisit Fallout 3 for review. A little bit of a history lesson - Bethesda released Fallout 3 in 2008, a sequel to the critically acclaimed Fallout 2, which was released by Black Isle Studios in 1999. Fans had gotten other games ...
    Tags: fallout 3, nqsr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp