View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Pass the Cyanide - Top 5 Suicidal Videogame Characters

We got another one of these list things, this time about videogame characters offing themselves. Yes, as in committing suicide. The list is restricted solely to player characters; here, the very guys and gals you play the game with are afflicted with some seriously suicidal tendencies and are willing to give themselves a Game Over. Read on and keep the faith.

#5 The Salaryman from Karoshi Suicide Salaryman
    Right off the bat, we begin with this online Flash game in where suicide
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why are Atari 2600 Paddle Games so hard to emulate? And what the heck happend to padd

Please answer me this? Why is it so hard to properly emulate Atari 2600 paddle games?

Think about it, have you ever played an Atari 2600 paddle game that was any good on anything but the Atari. No. Only the Atari 2600 with its factory attached paddles work. For example, take the Jakks Pacific All-In-On Atari 2600 paddle games unit. I was so excited to play it this weekend on our RV but when I fired it up I soon discovered it didn't even come close to giving me a better
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top-10 Controller Throwing Moments ARGGGGGGGG!

10. Final Fantasy X – Getting the Venus Sigil

“Just got the Venus Sigil! Gonna go post a rant on Craiglist about it! LOL! Oh, btw, please kill me.”

This comes in at number ten because in theory, you can simply forget about it and move on with the game, avoiding any broken controllers and strokes… but if you are a complete hardcore gamer YOU ABSOLUTLEY NEED TO DO THIS FOR THE VENUS SIGIL because ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Boredness

Miscellaneous top 10 stuff.

Atari 2600
    10 - Adventure
    09 - Joust
    08 - Defender
    07 - Star Trek
    06 - Ms. Pac-Man
    05 - Pitfall!
    04 - Millipede
    03 - Solaris
    02 - Mario Bros
    01 - Missile Command
    Honerable mentions for Asteroids, Warlords and Super Breakout here.
    NES
    10 - Mighty Final Fight
    09 - Battletoads
    08 - Double Dribble
    07 - TMNT III : The Manhattan Project
    06 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Retro Gaming Multiplayer Heaven You Must Play !

What can I say? I am in heaven. Why, you ask? Because the stars have aligned and given us one of the best, retro multiplayer games in history. And it’s free! Yes, Free! What game could I be talking about? What game could be considered one of the best multiplayer games of all time? Mario Bros? Double Dragon? Goldeneye? Are you kidding?

Four words, “Multiple Use Labor Equipment”. Or what is better known ...
    Categories
    Classic / Retro
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64727374

Retro Gaming RoundUp