View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. EA Buys Angry Birds Publisher.

Image Courtsey of Asiabizz and Rovio

Angry Birds is seriously the best game to touch my Android Phone, and I've picked up a lot of free trials from the Android Marketplace. I think a lot of iPhone users can say the same about Angry Birds and their respective services, and I think EA knows that when the decided to buy Chillingo, the publisher of Angry Birds on the iDevices.

The deal reportedly ...
  2. EA Offering APB Customers Something For Their Troubles.

Well, you know Hi-Rez Studios tried to lure you in with it's own shooter MMO Global Agenda, but if you weren't having any of it, don't fret, EA's got your back.

It seems as is EA is being really nice and give out discounts, free games, and BioWare points to those who bought APB. All you've got to do is talk to their support through the live chat feature, get to haggling, and claim your free stuff. Some Steam users have ...
    Categories
    PC
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition Now Available.

Been playing Modern Warfare 2, but you don't feel it's your thing? Played the multiplayer beta of Medal Of Honor, and actually liked it? Haven't bought Bad Company 2 yet? Well, listen up soldier and listen good.

EA and DICE have released the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition. What's so "ultimate" about it? Well, first off, it comes with a free game, damnit. Battlefield 1943. Boom, now you get the ultimate WWII multiplayer experience without going through ...
  4. EA announces a new American Mcgee's Alice game.

Spicy Horse Games has announced today during the Redwood EA press conference a new game entitled, Alice: Madness Returns. It is the continuation of the original American Mcgee’s Alice game that came out almost a decade ago, featuring a creepy and distorted perspective on the original novel.

As explained during the announcement’s segment, the game will take place 10 years after the death of ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:38 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC

Retro Gaming RoundUp