View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Castlevania Harmony of Despair moar like Monster Hunter.

It seems like Konami is aiming for a solid digital line-up this year. Maybe Japanese developers (at least Konami) have discovered the power of online distribution in North America. It’s hard enough for a Japanese developer to step on the Western market, and claim a decent share.

Koji Igarashi has finally went the Monster Hunter way. His new exclusive Castlevania game for the XBOX360 ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:40 by SteveSawyer

Tags: castlevania Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft
  2. Otomedius isn't all about boobs,well kinda....

Like any shmups enthusiasts, I was very surprised (and excited) to hear that, Otomedius would make the jump to North America. Despite my excitement and love for every Konami shooters, (like Gradius or Axelay) the Otomedius series is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine that dates a while back. The series is fairly new at the moment, (having only 3 titles to its epithet, one being in the Japanese arcades). But in ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:40 by SteveSawyer

Tags: shmups Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft
  3. Valve Releases New Portal 2 Videos

GameGavel is receiving these new videos right as they are made available to us by Valve. So far Videos 1-3 have been released the past two days. Here they are for you in the order they are released:

June 28, 2010 - Part 1
    Valve today released Part 1 of the Portal E3 Demo in HD. Part 1 introduces players to Wheatley, a Personality Sphere and one of the new characters in the game.

June 29, 2010 - Part 2
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Biozone Review

There was something that seemed charming about Biozone when I first looked at the few screenshots that were available for it. It was like something out of my past was reaching out to me, beckoning me to hold it's hand if only for a brief moment, to be transported to a time where nothing but simply beating the game mattered. Yay. So with high hopes, and just a little bit of trepidation I ...

Updated 06-09-10 at 07:54 by SteveSawyer

Tags: biozone, konami Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    PC , Classic / Retro
  5. 3v3 Combat and more Confirmed for Pokémon Black and White

Well Nintendo, not fit with winning a lot of old school fans back with the
    releases of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, seems keen on actually
    reinventing how we Play Pokémon again. Revealed Sunday on Oha Suta, a
    Japanese TV show (and not Pokémon Sunday for some reason), we got a huge
    dump of new updates on the latest installment of the Fad that outlived Fads,

Updated 13-08-10 at 06:32 by SteveSawyer

Tags: nintendo, pokemon Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ggbutton150..jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	449  
Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 546263646566 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp