View RSS Feed

Industry

1. Digital Games

Smiling_Cobra sort of sparked me to write this because of his "Charging for Downloadable Content is a Scam" discussion.

Just a quick little blog on more or less a question about digital games. Now I own a PlayStation 3 and PSP Go so I am not sure if there is a difference on the XBox 360. I was out looking at some of the new PS3 games and seeing what UMD cards I could buy. I didn't really pay much attention until I was in the PSP isle that the Downloadable games were the ...
    Categories
    Industry
  2. Charging for Downloadable Content is a Scam

Itís already here and people are buying into it: Downloadable content, the way to milk gamers of their hard earned cash.

Imagine someone going into a game store, buying a game thatís all shrink wrapped and their excited to play it. They get home, chainsaw the wrap off (including the annoying extra layer on the tops and sides) and pop in the game to their console. It boots up and they begin playing the game. Suddenly, a few hours in they reach an area and a message comes across the ...
    Tags: dlc Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Industry , Editorial
  3. Final Fantasy XIII: Itís great butÖ

Itís finally here, Square-Enixís latest installment of Final Fantasy! With an all new crew, an excellent voice cast, a compelling combat system and story, it was well worth the three year wait but there few features that just didnít pique my interest. Hereís the lowdown!

The Story: FFXIII takes places in a divided world; Cocoon and Pulse. Cocoon is run by Sanctum, a government that cooperates with the benevolent falíCie (a group of god-like machines created by the ďMaker). However, ...
    Tags: fantasy, final Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , Industry , Editorial
  4. Sports Games Not For Real Gamers?

I was just perusing through some other forums, YouTube, and other various "Gamer" related websites/blogs and I have really started getting frustrated with hearing "Sports games suck" or "Only casual gamers play sports games" It seems gamers now days have this mindset that anyone who plays sports games (i.e. NCAA Football 2010, NHL 2010, ect.) is not a gamer or is only a casual gamer. Now it dosent bother me if people play a game or two of Madden or if there doing 17 ...

Updated 29-03-10 at 09:54 by GivenTheOkieDoke

Categories
    Industry
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Retro Gaming RoundUp