View RSS Feed

Microsoft

1. Most Overrated Game Franchises of All Time

The Most Overrated Franchises of All Time

A story, by Steve Sawyer

Everyone has their favorite anything. Favorite food, favorite music, favorite method of hiding contraband for border excursions into other countries, etc, etc. And games are no exception. Everyone has a favorite game, or a favorite franchise. Some of these franchises are the favorites of so many that they become declarations of greatness unto themselves with every subsequent release that follows. But ...

Updated 10-11-10 at 01:55 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Industry , Editorial
  2. Sabotage!: How EA killed The Saboteur.

After playing The Saboteur, I can safely say one thing. EA sent this game out to die. There is simply no other explanation why something that is dripping with so much atmosphere, innovation, and quality managed to slip so far under the radar that I hadn't heard of it until a year after it's release. It seemed like the ultimate last slap in the face for Pandemic... a studio that had managed ...

Updated 04-11-10 at 11:21 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Editorial
  3. Microsoft Announces Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle

Xbox 360 2010 Holiday Bundle by Major Nelson, on Flickr

It's that time of year again, and video game companies know it. Microsoft is already getting it's start on the season of selling things, announcing it's Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle.

The bundle will feature one of those new swanky Slim Xbox 360s with a 250GB hard drive, a copy of Forza 3, and a download ticket for Alan Wake. This will be ...
    Tags: bundles, xbox 360 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Microsoft
  4. Xbox Live Fall Dashboard Goes Public Tomorrow

Image Courtesy of CrunchGear

It's like an Early as Hell Christmas Gift for Xbox Live users.

Microsoft sent out a notice to all those who where in the Beta Program this year that the new Fall Dashboard Update will go public. Updates include Kinect related things, ESPN3, new Avatars, and better voice chat, among other things I'm sure will make you Xbox Live owners happy campers.
    Categories
    Microsoft
  5. Forum friday!

Yeah that's right! It's time to win some free crap everyone! So unless you're stupid, or lazy, get your face into our Fallout New Vegas article, and start dropping comments like crazy! As soon as we hit 25 comments, we're picking one lucky reader to win a fabulous mystery prize! CAN I USE ANYMORE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO CONVEY HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!?!?!

YOU BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ...

Updated 29-10-10 at 09:27 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp