View RSS Feed

Sony

1. Most Overrated Game Franchises of All Time

The Most Overrated Franchises of All Time

A story, by Steve Sawyer

Everyone has their favorite anything. Favorite food, favorite music, favorite method of hiding contraband for border excursions into other countries, etc, etc. And games are no exception. Everyone has a favorite game, or a favorite franchise. Some of these franchises are the favorites of so many that they become declarations of greatness unto themselves with every subsequent release that follows. But ...

Updated 10-11-10 at 01:55 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Industry , Editorial
  2. Hulu Plus soon to be available for all US PSN Users

Courtesy of Playstation Blog

Hulu Plus allows for a more robust streaming experience than your standard Hulu fare; HD streaming, current TV shows and seasons, more seasons of your favorite shows, and streaming to multiple devices, including your iDevices, and now, your PS3.

SCEA is now saying that Hulu Plus, previously available for Playstation Plus only, will soon be available for the rest of us in the US. For 10 ...

Updated 05-11-10 at 02:05 by Mclean Oshiokpekhai

Tags: hulu, ps3 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Sony
  3. Sabotage!: How EA killed The Saboteur.

After playing The Saboteur, I can safely say one thing. EA sent this game out to die. There is simply no other explanation why something that is dripping with so much atmosphere, innovation, and quality managed to slip so far under the radar that I hadn't heard of it until a year after it's release. It seemed like the ultimate last slap in the face for Pandemic... a studio that had managed ...

Updated 04-11-10 at 11:21 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Sony , PC , Editorial
  4. PS3 to get exclusive free DLC for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Image courtesy of Ubisoft

I'll admit, I haven't been keeping up much with the Assassin's Creed franchise. I totally missed out on the showing of Brotherhood at E3, and the announcement and commencement of the beta totally flew over my head. I don't even know what Brotherhood is all about, but slap "free" on something and it get's me interested.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood will be receiving free and exclusive to ...
    Categories
    Sony
  5. Forum friday!

Yeah that's right! It's time to win some free crap everyone! So unless you're stupid, or lazy, get your face into our Fallout New Vegas article, and start dropping comments like crazy! As soon as we hit 25 comments, we're picking one lucky reader to win a fabulous mystery prize! CAN I USE ANYMORE EXCLAMATION POINTS TO CONVEY HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS?!?!?!

YOU BET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ...

Updated 29-10-10 at 09:27 by SteveSawyer

Categories
    Microsoft , Nintendo , Sony , PC
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Retro Gaming RoundUp