PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 9 remaster on PC

Leathco
17-04-16, 01:11
Loved 9 in the Final Fantasy series. The remaster came out on PC a few days ago, and its pretty good. There's built in cheats if you just wanna experience the story, but for me the upscaled character models look a lot better than the original ps1 game, and the game feels a lot smoother as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Leathco
12-05-16, 05:47
And now the remastered version of X and X-2 is coming to steam as well. Not a fan of X-2, but X was quite fun.

Burgertime
12-05-16, 08:11
FFIX is my favorite in the series, but I just can't get into playing games on a PC. I'd say they're likely to release it on the PS4 like they did the FFVII remaster.

Leathco
13-05-16, 06:54
FFIX is my favorite in the series, but I just can't get into playing games on a PC. I'd say they're likely to release it on the PS4 like they did the FFVII remaster.
9 was also ported to iOS and Android, and the ports are quite playable.

Burgertime
13-05-16, 09:38
And I don't do phone gaming. :p
My only current exception has been Kingdom Hearts Unchained, since it's free, and the only current way to play it.

Leathco
15-05-16, 07:57
Ah, well I'm no help than lol. I prefer pc gaming, mostly use my phone as an emulator base instead of normal mobile gaming, but the square enix ports are usually good.

Leathco
07-06-16, 07:31
And now they just announced 12 is getting a remaster as well. For me, 12 was the final good game in the series. Had some great music as well. Can't wait, even though from the way Square has been lately, it will release on PS4 first, than come to PC after a year or two.