PDA

View Full Version : What? no top ten this month!

Andrew Hannay
02-11-15, 03:05
Just downloaded this months show, and notice in the show notes no top ten.

miner2049er
02-11-15, 03:25
Yes we explain it a bit in Live News.
No Socal and me being on holiday meant we couldn't arrange it in time.

Time works like that..

All Your Base
02-11-15, 11:39
Time works like that..

lol

RFWarrior
06-11-15, 07:25
They mentioned having a bulk power issue. Lol

miner2049er
06-11-15, 09:48
Yes we were having trouble moving an X Window using our laboratory power supply.

It does keep cool without a fan though.

RFWarrior
12-11-15, 06:36
In all seriousness, you may consider running the top ten synthesized in an FGPA, this way there will never be a limit to the type or size of the top tens again.

miner2049er
12-11-15, 11:53
Will it run cool without a fan using bulk power?

TripHamer
12-11-15, 06:15
I guess if you were to throw one together last minute, you could do something along the lines of top 10 overpriced Retro eBay games one. It could probably all be done on the fly. Might be amusing. :)

SubaruBrat
17-11-15, 05:21
Very simple, our old top 10 guy formed a separate corporation to screw over investors in the original corporation after using the original corporation's assets to acquire molds and transferred said assets to the new corporation thus committing corporate fraud and he was removed as a co-host. So, we took a knee and recruited an industry insider who has come on-board as our new top 10 co-host! Check it out next month!

focusrs
20-11-15, 03:17
Very simple, our old top 10 guy formed a separate corporation to screw over investors in the original corporation after using the original corporation's assets to acquire molds and transferred said assets to the new corporation thus committing corporate fraud and he was removed as a co-host. So, we took a knee and recruited an industry insider who has come on-board as our new top 10 co-host! Check it out next month!

Hardest part of all of this is being friends with both sides of the issue :( I think the world of Scott, UK and Mike and owe them a lot for getting me started in my youtube show and other projects.

TripHamer
23-11-15, 01:47

Seriously? Sounds a bit rude. :)

Balb
30-11-15, 11:29
Damn, sorry Scott. Hope you're taking necessary legal action against him. Hopefully there will also be a more in-depth explanation on the latest RGR about the situation.

Re-listening to the Retro VGS episode. Still good for some laughs at least.

Leathco
06-12-15, 05:31
Wow. I knew it was bad from the interview and the situation with the Pat and Ian podcast, didn't realize all that happened too. Was wondering when the forum split happened. Sorry it went down like that.

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

miner2049er
06-12-15, 03:46
Was wondering when the forum split happened. Sorry it went down like that.

Well, to be honest, the forum split was happening anyway as Mike was either closing or rebranding the GameGavel forums.

We started the move a year ago, it's just that we had a complete klutz doing the move so it took that long.

focusrs
06-12-15, 04:14
Mike was getting personally attacked over this RVGS thing (over on Atariage people were going on a witch hunt trying to get personal information about mike and cause problems for him just because of the RGVS miss steps), he has a very good heart and it is unfortunate things got so out of hand. It seems everyone has forgotten the past few years of all the good times and things he has done for the community. ColecoVisions podcast just is not quite the same without him, John and I both really miss talking with him about the Colecovision.