PDA

View Full Version : Intellivisionaries episode 22 is up!

rickreynolds
01-11-15, 03:02
We haven't been posting over here much, but with the switchover maybe this can be a better location for the Intellivision community? Regardless, we've got a new episode up!

In this episode, another non-game review... well, not exactly. Rick covers IntelligentVision's Ms. Pac-Man in a Homebrew Highlight segment. We interview listener/homebrew programmer Gary Magnan (aka 'FreeWheel'). Will talks about The Retro World Expo, and Rick discusses his plans for the Extra Life charity event. And there's Feedback, News and George, with a dash of Halloween spookiness. Oh, and something is up with these podcast robots...

http://intellivisionaries.libsyn.com/the-intellivisionaries-episode-22-of-robots-garbage

miner2049er
01-11-15, 04:21
Hmm. I'd like to listen to the comments on Intellivision Ms Pacman.
Great game.

Vipp
01-11-15, 11:57
We haven't been posting over here much, but with the switchover maybe this can be a better location for the Intellivision community? Regardless, we've got a new episode up!

In this episode, another non-game review... well, not exactly. Rick covers IntelligentVision's Ms. Pac-Man in a Homebrew Highlight segment. We interview listener/homebrew programmer Gary Magnan (aka 'FreeWheel'). Will talks about The Retro World Expo, and Rick discusses his plans for the Extra Life charity event. And there's Feedback, News and George, with a dash of Halloween spookiness. Oh, and something is up with these podcast robots...

http://intellivisionaries.libsyn.com/the-intellivisionaries-episode-22-of-robots-garbage

Awesome, Can't wait to listen to this episode. :)

focusrs
01-11-15, 10:20
Cool a new episode of IntelliSmugs.. er I mean Intellivisions... uh Intellivisionaries! ya thats it! to listen to! :P

rickreynolds
03-11-15, 03:27
Cool a new episode of IntelliSmugs.. er I mean Intellivisions... uh Intellivisionaries! ya thats it! to listen to! :P

Brought to you by Smuggy Smuggington from Smugsville...

gavv
03-11-15, 08:43
Does Will need a Truckin donation to help get the reviewing done? I have an extra copy

Gavv

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

rickreynolds
03-11-15, 09:13
not sure - but I think we will be recording the actual review next week, so a donation would need to be quick! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nurmix
04-11-15, 03:34

Smug, you say?

Nurmix
04-11-15, 03:37
Hmm. I'd like to listen to the comments on Intellivision Ms Pacman.
Great game.

Do you have an Intellivision Mike - other than the Flashback? I know it wasn't a system you grew up with, and was relatively uncommon in the UK.

miner2049er
04-11-15, 08:40
I don't and I only ever saw 1 in the wild when they were current.

Nurmix
04-11-15, 04:32
I don't and I only ever saw 1 in the wild when they were current.

I'm going to be doing an interview with a UK listener this month who did grow up with one. Should be interesting to hear how something like that transpired given what we always hear about the system's scarcity there.

miner2049er
07-11-15, 01:22
You mean there are 2 of us?
3 if you count Kieren.

I only ever saw 1 in a local shop.

Nurmix
07-11-15, 05:18
You mean there are 2 of us?
3 if you count Kieren.

I only ever saw 1 in a local shop.

Assuming the guy I'm interviewing had no friends or family, then quite possibly.