PDA

View Full Version : Arcades and other Retro Goodness!

focusrs
22-10-15, 11:17
Lets talk about Arcades and those great coin eating distractions we all love! Lets also talk about other Retro things as well!

Kombi
28-10-15, 02:07
Lets talk about Arcades and those great coin eating distractions we all love! Lets also talk about other Retro things as well!

So Focusrs, you are Willie from Arcade USA?, love your YouTube posts mate.
Also liked you on Stalking the Retro it's a Shame that ended, but understand.

I have posted on your Facebook page about my interest in the Arcade Mini Cabs that your buddie Duane builds.
Anyway wanted say Hi

focusrs
01-11-15, 06:11
Yep, Focusrs = Willie! :)

When I started out I used FocusRS, but decided to go with Willie! with my shows and such now. The Guys on RGRU still refer to me as Focus, so when you hear that they are talking about me :P

The mini cades are getting quite popular, Duane is getting orders for them. We are almost done make a Arcade USA themed cab for general sale with Public Domain roms on it.

Kombi
09-11-15, 10:31
Yep, Focusrs = Willie! :)

When I started out I used FocusRS, but decided to go with Willie! with my shows and such now. The Guys on RGRU still refer to me as Focus, so when you hear that they are talking about me :P

The mini cades are getting quite popular, Duane is getting orders for them. We are almost done make a Arcade USA themed cab for general sale with Public Domain roms on it.

Ok cool, love your YouTube channel. And have spoken to Duane on you Arcade USA Facebook page about my interest in the mini Cade. Love the idea of an Arcade USA themed one. So he has started taking orders now?