PDA

View Full Version : FREE Steam games to give away

MrPapaya
01-01-15, 06:36
I bought a Steam game bundle from IndieGala a while back. 'The Mixed-Up bundle'. What I must have overlooked is that it included two bundles. One for me & one for a friend. Includes some hidden object games, a few adventures, etc.

Puzzle Kingdoms
Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies
The Flying Dutchman
Adventure Chronicles: The Search For Lost Treasure
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
Empress Of The Deep
Fireburst
Mirror Mysteries
Vault Cracker
Warrior Kings

Nothing really of note, but Puzzle Kingdoms is the game that is a combination of an RPG & Bejeweled.

Anyhow, the first person that responds that wants them can have them. :DKB

MrPapaya
01-01-15, 06:44
Also, I just picked up 'Memories of a Vagabond' on Steam for free.

This will probably only be active TODAY (New Years Day 2015) so step on it.

https://www.indiegala.com/store

MrPapaya
01-01-15, 06:54
More free STEAM games. This is a nice collection, and is still available at the moment. It does require a little work to get.

Enclave
Two Worlds Epic Edition
Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
Pirates of Black Cove Gold
Knights and Merchants
KnightShift
East India Company Gold

Enclave is probably the best of the group. It was also on the original XBox. Two Worlds is also quite a nice game.

Here is what you do:

Register for an account at dlh.net (http://dlh.net) It is a german site so make sure to set your language to English. A few steps need to be taken

1) Register for an account at dlh.net
2) Confirm registration email sent for new account
3) Click on Profile/Keys at the top of the page. Scroll down and you should see the Steam Games area. Next to Two Worlds GOTY click "Get your Steam game here".
4) Sign into Steam from dlh.net. You will then receive your keys!

TripHamer
01-01-15, 11:56
Thanks for the heads up...snagged. :)

MrPapaya
02-01-15, 01:05
Happy New Year, Trip. If you want the IndieGala bundle, just PM me with an email address. You would then have to set up your own account on indiegala.com to claim the bundle.

random_dave
21-08-16, 05:57
I've got a steam code for Octodad: Dadliest Catch if anyone would like it just holler and I'll PM the code to you