PDA

View Full Version : Episode 15 is up! All the Donkey Kongs!

rickreynolds
29-11-14, 05:54
We review Coleco Donkey Kong plus DK Arcade and D2K Arcade. We interview the head of Elektronite / Classic Game Publishers William Moeller. And we interview Carl Mueller Jr. - programmer of the DK/D2K Arcade games. We also have a listener interview with "Intelli-Virgin" Greg Polander, and get his thoughts on the Intellivision Flashback. Of course Feedback, News and George are here too.

http://intellivisionaries.com

focusrs
01-12-14, 02:17
The coleco Donkey Kong for Intelly is a major embarrasment, what the heck were they thinking! Looking forward to listening to this one as I love Donkey Kong!

indieseoul
04-12-14, 01:19

Listened to a bit on my commute today. Good stuff but still haven't gotten to the Kong portion of the show yet. Glad I figured out pause technology.

rickreynolds
05-12-14, 05:26
That is a bit of an unfortunate side-effect of our current format. We don't get to the topic of the show until very far in. If you download one of our shows wanting to hear about a specific game, you might listen for an hour and then give up!

Oh well, we post timelines for each episode as well.

focusrs
05-12-14, 10:08
That is a bit of an unfortunate side-effect of our current format. We don't get to the topic of the show until very far in. If you download one of our shows wanting to hear about a specific game, you might listen for an hour and then give up!

Oh well, we post timelines for each episode as well.

Na, its like a Tootsie Roll Pop. you just keep licking away at the candy coating until you get to the gooey goodness of the main game being discussed :)