PDA

View Full Version : Intellivision Flashback already for sale on Ebay

indieseoul
26-08-14, 01:52
Take a look at this. Someone on ebay is selling two Intellivision Flashbacks. (http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-FLASHBACK-CLASSIC-GAME-CONSOLE-COLLECTORS-EDITION-WITH-60-GAMES-/301291974262?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item462666ae76) He must be the beneficiary of the accidental early release. I wonder how much these will go for. No Colecovision Flashbacks up yet I wonder why?

focusrs
26-08-14, 01:58
Because the ColecoVision Flashback is to cool :)

s1500
26-08-14, 03:25
Note to self: hit Toys R Us tonight.

Burgertime
26-08-14, 05:58
Shhhhh!

And yes, I checked my local TRU. Nothing there.

focusrs
26-08-14, 09:52
Shhhhh!

And yes, I checked my local TRU. Nothing there.

its all over the net they have been spotted, its no secret anymore. :) I just wish I could have found them, I am still waiting on my sample units to arrive from Coleco Holdings and Atgames for CGE. so hopefully Atgames will come through, otherwise no ColecoVision Flashback at CGE :(

rickreynolds
27-08-14, 02:54
Did a quick check at my local TRU tonight, no luck. :(

focusrs
27-08-14, 01:55
Did a quick check at my local TRU tonight, no luck. :(

doubt you will find anything now, TRU was called to pull all stock from the shelves

rickreynolds
28-08-14, 02:21
I checked one more TRU last night, they had an Atari flashback 4 but no other flashbacks.

focusrs
28-08-14, 03:29
I checked one more TRU last night, they had an Atari flashback 4 but no other flashbacks.
Some of my listeners reported to me that they were finding them, but not being able to purchase them now. I asked the manager of my local TRU and they pulled them from the shelves due to getting notified by corporate to do so. Atgames has told me they are sending me samples of the different variations of the ColecoVision Flashback for CGE, so I hope they get them mailed out in time. I also have a listener that has offered to bring one for me, so hopefully I will still have one for the Console Area :)