PDA

View Full Version : Intellivisionaries episode 5 is up!

rickreynolds
24-01-14, 01:27
We take a “deep dive” into the Intellivoice game “Bomb Squad”, talk Intellivision with video game legend Tommy Tallarico, interview Blue Sky Ranger Keith Robinson of Intellivision Productions, and Mattel Electronics alum Joey Silvian. Plus we have our usual news and listener feedback segments, and a lot more ‘explosive’ Intellivision fun!

We also rolled out a new website design this month! http://www.intellivisionaries.com

retroshaun
25-01-14, 02:21
Hooray! Now that I have a 3 hour drive to work (yes, really) I have been catching up on the various podcasts I don't usually have time for and have really enjoyed the Intellivisionaries. Great work guys, this one will be in the car with me next week.

Nurmix
25-01-14, 03:58
Hooray! Now that I have a 3 hour drive to work (yes, really) I have been catching up on the various podcasts I don't usually have time for and have really enjoyed the Intellivisionaries. Great work guys, this one will be in the car with me next week.

Thanks, Shaun.

3 hours!? Wow! Glad the podcast can help pass the time.

retroshaun
25-01-14, 03:41
Yeah its a frickin nightmare - the things you do for the CG industry (and the family of course). SIGH. Ironically I get more time off than I ever had in this job but I dont get to actually spend it with the family or doing anything productive.