PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

SalvoGaming
31-12-13, 07:05
Hello Everyone! Been listening to the RGR Podcasts for a while and decided to get in on some discussions in the forums.

Enjoying the site and the podcasts. I recently realized I had a pretty massive collection and decided to make a part-time business out of retro gaming. I have always been an avid retro gamer and it was a natural transition as I have wanted to attempt a business of my own for a while now.

I am always looking for ways to make friends with common interests in retro gaming and this looked like one of the best places around to do so. I am 30 years old, I have 5 kids, and have been married for almost 14 years. I live in Kentucky and unfortunately there are no stores representing retro gaming around so online is really my only avenue for it.

Glad to be here and looking forward to some fun on the boards! :LD

Vipp
31-12-13, 08:10
Welcome to the forums Salvo, We love Retro Gaming here so you will be at home. if you find time and see the post when it arrives you should join the hosts for Live News, it really is the heart of the podcast and forums and will let you meet the folks from all over the world in one chat log.

any chance of some photos of your collection? it's always great to see what a collectors main focus is when they begin saving games for retro consoles. i love Sega but after a recent house move from Scotland to England i had to sell a lot of my treasure but im slowly getting the games back that i love.

I hope you enjoy it here buddy, also as your in the USA you might find buyers via Game Gavel if you have items to sell it is super quick to set up an account. :)

Vipp.

focusrs
01-01-14, 02:27
Welcome SalvoGaming!!! The more the merrier around here :) you may want to check out craigslist.org for your area, I have found some greally great retro items using it when visiting Fort Cambell KY, Louisville, Lexington, Richmond, Berea :)