PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Cary, NC!

dzfoo
15-12-13, 09:29
Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but not to retro-gaming. I typically hang around in the AtariAge forum,but thought to branch out and see how the rest of the world lives and play. :)

I go by the handle "DZ-Jay," which I've had since my old-school BBS days, in the early 1990s. I am a software solutions architect by profession, but I dabble in retro-game design and programming. My platform of choice is the Intellivision, thanks to my parents setting my path early in the 1980s. :lol:

You may have heard of my latest Intellivision game, "Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost Of Christmas Presents," released at CGE in 2012. It's a fun maze game with lots of character and Holiday charm.

But enough of the plugs, I just wanted to say Hi! :)

dZ.

focusrs
15-12-13, 11:45
Awesome a fellow NC'er, we are taking over bwah ha ha ha. Hey, welcome to the forums, it is a lot of fun around here!

You need to be on the Intellivisionaries to talk about your awesome game!

SubaruBrat
16-12-13, 12:58
Cool to see you around here, we met at CGE and I have your game sitting in the signed and homebrew shelf in the RetroGaming Roundup studio!

Vipp
16-12-13, 11:35
Welcome to the forum buddy, your game is awsome and i look forward to hearing more about it on the intellivisionaries podcast soon. if i ever manage to find an intellivision in the UK the a fellow brit doesn't think to charge 200 for it i will be tracking down a hard copy of your game to play for sure.

you will enjoy it here, less politics than other forums and more random fun but always retro.