PDA

View Full Version : Nurmix Interview about the "Intellivisionaries" :)

focusrs
27-10-13, 02:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKfjz0a4ZU&feature=youtu.be

Vipp
27-10-13, 11:12
The start of more great things to come i hope.

rickreynolds
27-10-13, 11:46
Very cool. Hopefully it will bring a few new listeners (?). I've never seen that video cast before.

Nurmix
23-11-13, 04:31
I posted the video link on Facebook recently, and added it to the show notes for episode 3.

Hey Focus, when are you gonna make it out to Rick and Burgertime's places?

focusrs
23-11-13, 05:47
I posted the video link on Facebook recently, and added it to the show notes for episode 3.

Hey Focus, when are you gonna make it out to Rick and Burgertime's places?

hopefully soon, I still owe a trip to Burgertime to go to that Arcade up by him that has the Pac Man Battle Royale. I am not sure where Rick is in the country, but if he is in the East Coast area I will make it by his place as well. Right now I am trying to corner Ferg from the Atari 2600 game by game podcast, but I think he is hiding from me :)

I plan on interviewing Rick and Burgertime like I did you on their history with Intellivision, there thoughts on the podcast so far, future ambitions in the Retro Game Arena and so forth.

This month I will be mainly in St Augustine Florida again and Panama City Florida. Then up in Sterling Heights Michigan (trying to hook up with Kynrek up there to go retro hunting and maybe do some taping of a video)

My goal is to get to Burgertime 1st quarter in 2014, and Rick about the same (depends on where he is in the country).

I have had a few emails come in to me about the Intellivisionaries from my vid I did with you :) so hopefully it has directed more listeners over to you!

rickreynolds
23-11-13, 03:55
That would be very fun! I'm in the Pittsburgh, PA area - you know, for your Q1 planning... :)

Nurmix
23-11-13, 05:39
hopefully soon, I still owe a trip to Burgertime to go to that Arcade up by him that has the Pac Man Battle Royale. I am not sure where Rick is in the country, but if he is in the East Coast area I will make it by his place as well. Right now I am trying to corner Ferg from the Atari 2600 game by game podcast, but I think he is hiding from me :)

I plan on interviewing Rick and Burgertime like I did you on their history with Intellivision, there thoughts on the podcast so far, future ambitions in the Retro Game Arena and so forth.

This month I will be mainly in St Augustine Florida again and Panama City Florida. Then up in Sterling Heights Michigan (trying to hook up with Kynrek up there to go retro hunting and maybe do some taping of a video)

My goal is to get to Burgertime 1st quarter in 2014, and Rick about the same (depends on where he is in the country).

I have had a few emails come in to me about the Intellivisionaries from my vid I did with you :) so hopefully it has directed more listeners over to you!

Very cool! Looking forward to seeing all of that when it happens.

And yeah, I think we've gained some listeners from your video. That reminds me, we need to post it on AtariAge and RetroVideoGamer. You want to take care of that, Rick?
;-)

rickreynolds
23-11-13, 09:58
Should I? I don't want to step on focusrs's toes. You want me to post it focusrs? Or would you rather do it?

focusrs
23-11-13, 10:35
Should I? I don't want to step on focusrs's toes. You want me to post it focusrs? Or would you rather do it?

Ya, it belongs to your show to do as you wish :) as a promotional piece. I think once I finally get the final two of you, it will be more comprehensive to show the backstory of each host as a whole.

so post away :)

Nurmix
24-11-13, 04:09
Ya, it belongs to your show to do as you wish :) as a promotional piece. I think once I finally get the final two of you, it will be more comprehensive to show the backstory of each host as a whole.

so post away :)

Thanks Focus!

rickreynolds
27-11-13, 12:46
Finally got around to posting this over on AA and RVG.